Purchased software and license for their product and when I lost my date and changed web sites they took my money then tried to *** me into purchasing new updates and services that I did not want.They proceeded to refuse to either install or distribute the version of their software I purchased unless I bought updates I did not want.

Look elsewhere for your Classifieds and Auction software needs.The folks at Geodesic Solutions will certainly try to force you to purchase products from them that you do not want and when you refuse they will hold the licensed programming you did pay them for hostage till you pay.

Had an Experience with Geodesic Solutions?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #803602

You always have download access to the software version you purchased.If you purchase in 2010 you got 6 months access to the version available in that period and STILL DO.

You evidently didn't find the correct link in your client area.

But if you purchased in 2010 and return to the site wanting the very later version of the software you will need to renew download access.Otherwise as stated you still have access to the versions you had access to before and always will.

London, Ontario, Canada #715349

wow, I have had their classified script up and running now for over 2 years and have not paid for any upgrades since my free upgrade subscription ended, and use the free help ticket system fairly regularly and am very happy with the help and support they offer, even for thier free support system, they always get back to me within about 24 hrs and are very helpful, :? dont understand the problems you had